SunMark Bank Employment Opportunities
To apply for job openings, please click on the job in which you wish to apply. An email will open through Microsoft Outlook, and you should attach to that email your current resume. If you have trouble opening the link, or you do not use Microsoft Outlook, please send an email from your default email account with your current resume and any questions or concerns you have regarding the job opening to email@example.com. Thank you for applying to SunMark Community Bank.
If you do not have a resume, please print and fill out our application before visiting your local SunMark branch.
Current Job Openings
Hawkinsville - No applications are being accepted at this time
Perry - Customer Service Representative / Teller / Floater - Prepare data needed to process retail and commercial loan request and all other CSR duties. Maintain individual teller cash drawer with multiple teller related responsibilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of directly related job experience in this capacity within a banking environment.
- Successful completion of job training program or approved outside training program.
- Good understanding of financial institution products and services.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and computer skills.
- Ability to complete multiple assignments with little to no supervision.(self-motivated)
- Required to float between branches based off a needs basis.(all markets)
Specific Job Functions:
- Provides administrative assistance to the loan officer and staff. Provides assistance to other branches as required. Prepares loans including updating loan data into the financial institution's computers and assembling of documentation for customer loans. Close loans and disburses proceeds.
- Ensures that loan files contain documents with proper signatures, dates, and other relevant data.
- Assembles necessary loan information (credit reports, titles, etc.) and verifies accuracy and integrity of loan documentation.
- Receives checks and cash for deposits to accounts, verifies amounts, examines checks for proper endorsement and enters deposit into computer records.
- Cashes checks and processes withdrawals; pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances.
- Promotes and explains other financial institution services such as consumer and mortgage loans, IRAs, certificates of deposits, safe deposit boxes, travelers checks,etc.
- Counts, checks, and packages coins and currency.
- Balances cash drawer at end of the shift and compares totaled amounts to computer.
- Maintains ATM balances
- Reports malfunctions of teller station terminals and other computer equipment used at teller station.
Bonaire - No applications are being accepted at this time
Houston Lake - No applications are being accepted at this time
Fort Valley - No applications are being accepted at this time
Mortgage Department - No applications are being accepted at this time
SunMark Community Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. EEO is the Law